The AFA is a registered charity and donations are tax deductible.
The Albinism Fellowship of Australia is a volunteer run organisation, unfortunately we don’t receive any Government funding and therefore we rely on donations and sponsorship to help with the ongoing and everyday costs of our Fellowship.
Some of these costs include:
- Parent Packs for our parents of newly diagnosed children
- Sponsorship for our members to attend AFA conferences and organised events
- Design and printing of collateral and brochures
- Website costs
- Registration fees for AFA to exhibit at conferences and events
- AFA phone number
- AFA member events
- Costs involved in meeting our charity status, including insurance.
Please give now to make a real difference to Albinism in Australia – your support is vital. Click here to make a donation.
DGR (Deductable Gift Recipient) Status: effective from 24 September 2008