The AFA is a not for profit registered charity with Designated Gift Recipient (DGR) status and Tax Concession Charity (TCC) endorsement with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO). All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
Any donations or bequests small or large will go directly to benefit the albinism community in Australia.
AFA gratefully accepts financial donations for:
- The general running of AFA
- To help fund our national biennial conference
- To provide Parent Packs full of information and support for parents of babies and children newly diagnosed with albinism
- To fund activities specifically for our younger members with albinism
- To be used within a specific Australian state or territory
- To pay for printing of our quarterly newsletter
- Or, for a specific purpose that you specify.