All donations to the Albinism Fellowship Of Australia are tax deductible.
AFA gratefully accepts financial donations for:
- The general running of AFA
- To help fund our national biennial conference
- To provide Parent Packs full of information and support for parents of babies and children newly diagnosed with albinism
- To fund activities specifically for our younger members with albinism
- To be used within a specific Australian state or territory
- To pay for printing of our quarterly newsletter
- Or, for a specific purpose that you specify.
To make a donation to AFA